Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our house is a very, very, very fine house!

Unless the inspector tells us something very disturbing and deal killer-ish this afternoon, it's OUR HOUSE and it is lovely! Five bedrooms, zillions of closets, bathrooms with linen closets in them! No more running cold, drippy and naked out into the hallway for a towel! How deluxe!

And the kitchen has a nook! I've never had a nook! And the nook has a bay window looking out on the lurvely deck and backyard. And if you look carefully, you can see the top of a little mountain! And the master bedroom is as big as a basketball court and there's a jacuzzi! A fireplace in the family room! Lazy Susan cabinets in the kitchen! The porch wraps around! There is a little pond with goldfish and frogs in it! And shade, shade, shade all around!

So, let's hope, if there's a hellmouth, it's just a tiny one!

MK

1 comment:

  1. OMG how jealous am I? I am so green that I would look adorable on your green blog page! Tell me you have a window seat somewhere also and that will just put me over the edge. I've always wanted a window seat in my house. Oh, and I suppose you have a mud room. rub it in, tell me you have a mud room too. Wait, you mentioned a family room, does that mean you have a living room as well? DO you need a live in nanny/housekeeper, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete