Thursday, August 13, 2009

Soundtrack my life!

So, it's time to get funky! Not that I have NEWS about our house, but I'm going to affirm the positive (which makes me feel like a loved one is surely going to drop dead, but what the hell) by putting together a soundtrack for our new adventure!

Come on guys--figure out how to comment on this dang blog and help me get together a list of songs for my moving experience. House related songs, songs with the word home in them, moving on songs. I only know brilliant people, so let's get busy!

Examples:

Our House (in the middle of our street)--who did this one? Madness?
Brick House (Commodores) okay that's more about me, though my bricks are a bit more like
stucco these days)
When I think of Home (from The Wiz)
Come on-a My House (Rosemary Clooney)

I've always wanted a personal soundtrack! Help a mutha out here!

Thanks!

P.S. Kids songs are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Madness has a Our House Version, but you gotta use Crosby Stills Nash and Young's version too.

    What about "Home" by Daughtry, "Come Around to my House" by Kathy Mitchell, "A Home" by Dixie Chicks, "Home" my Michael Buble, "Homeward Bound" (a classic) by Simon and Garfinkle, etc etc!!!!!

    ReplyDelete